Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Fun and Funny links

The Cat and the Cop: A Love Story. I'm a sucker for a man in uniform as well, but I don't usually throw myself at him in this manner.

I think you've got a leak in your ceiling. You don't know what could fall through that hole!

Karl Lautman designed the Ouroborus, or self-correcting dominoes. If I had one of these in my office, I would watch it all day.

You know TV Tropes as the site that will suck you in and eat all your time. Founder Fast Eddie tells how it all came about. (via Metafilter)

When you move from the city to the suburbs, the culture, the people, and even the language is different. Here's a handy glossary to help you get acclimated.

The 7 Types of Internet Lists, including one by Ethan Trex he is now OBLIGATED to go and write. I want to know all about the Bazooka Shark!

My Solar System lets you select how many planets you want and adjust their orbits and other parameters. Then set it in motion and watch your planets crash into each other or fly off into deep space -or build a working system. (via J-Walk Blog)

What the World Needs Now, a happy bouncy song about those wonderful things we just can't get enough of.

No comments: