Thursday, November 16, 2023

Revenge of the Sith Outtakes

Some Star Wars unseen moments
byu/asap3210 infunny


I went to see Revenge of the Sith by myself because I wanted to judge whether the kids should see it. I decided to wait until it was on home video, because the final battle was a bit intense for my then seven- and eight-year-olds. I figured it would be okay on a smaller screen. It was the best of the prequels, but it was still a prequel. It would have been better as comedy, as these outtakes show us. (via reddit)

2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

You snuck off to the movies without them using the excuse it was for them. LoL
Typical Miss C, do everything including parenting to the very best of your ability.
I believe you, hope you didn't come home smelling of popcorn.

Miss Cellania said...

Now that I think of it, they may have been with one of their grandmas. Or maybe it was a matinee. Back in the old days, they used to have matinees on school days, but not anymore.