Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Dog Owners vs. Cat Owners



We spend a lot of time on the internet laughing at the difference between cats and dogs. It goes deeper. There's a difference between the type of people who adopt dogs as pets and those who adopt cats as pets. Dr. Frank Bozelka is an emergency veterinarian at VCA Arboretum View Animal Hospital in Downers Grove, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. He has plenty of experience with both cat owners and dog owners, and illustrates those difference to us. Here's part two!



See more of Dr. Bozelka's videos, both educational and entertaining, at TikTok.

1 comment:

KaraBoo said...

He's too young to have been involved, but that animal hospital made valiant efforts to save my Figaro's life when he had cancer back in 2004. I just loved that place, they'd let me visit and sit with him for hours after both surgeries, with no complaints. He'd only eat when I was there, so I went often. Even though he didn't last very long, the $3k I spent over 6 months was worth it, as his quality of life was better than we ever expected. Miss that kitty even to this day.