Monday, February 26, 2024

Miss Cellania's Links

Schindler’s List: An Oral History of a Masterpiece.

The Sweet Story of Condensed Milk. (via Strange Company

A Calvinesque and Hobbesian look at crime and punishment. The latest from Tom the Dancing Bug.

Cezanne seascape mural discovered at artist's father's home. It was buried under layers of wallpaper and paint.

Plov: Uzbekistan's rice dish with 'sexual power.' (via Digg)

Scripps Research Team Develops Potential Universal Antivenom for Snakebites. (via Damn Interesting)

The Real Reasons You Should Always Book an Early Morning Flight.

I meet the proposition with unutterable scorn and contempt. 26 years after escaping slavery, Jermain Loguen responds to a surprising letter. (via Nag on the Lake)

Many Trucks Died So the Super-Stretched Ford Bronco Could Live.

2 comments:

gwdMaine said...

Remember Donald & Hobbs? It's still around. . .

Anonymous said...

I drank a lot of canned milk. For the first 4 weeks after I was born I was constantly sick until the Doctors figured out it was my mothers milk. Tony at the corner store twisted arms of his customers you get enough ration coupons to cover my needs. He didn’t have to twist hard because I was so cute they couldn’t resist. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
xoxoxoBruce