Friday, November 18, 2022

Miss Cellania's Links

A Faithful Recounting of the Planes, Trains & Automobiles Infidelity Storyline That Was Left on the Cutting Room Floor.

14 Fun Facts About Black Panthers. The big cats, that is.

What I Learned Taking Cold Showers for an Entire Year. (via Damn Interesting)

50 Times People Asked To Cover Up Their Scars, And This Tattoo Artist Nailed It. 

The landlord & the tenant: One kind of justice for those who own and another for those who rent. (via Digg)

Superman loves you.

Distract Your Cat With These Video Game Apps.

Fifty psychological and psychiatric terms to avoid: a list of inaccurate, misleading, misused, ambiguous, and logically confused words and phrases. (via Boing Boing)

Cows Fed Hemp Silage Produced THC-laden Milk. Imagine how expensive that milk will be.



3 comments:

Miss Cellania said...

I know, I see so many stories along these lines and it comes down to, "If we didn't have substandard housing, poor people would have no place they could afford to live." There is something horribly wrong with that very real concept.

Also: criminalizing abortion and child neglect without offering help to overwhelmed single mothers.

gwdMaine said...

When I was younger, my parents sent me to a child psychologist. I don't know why - that kid taught me nothing. Now I sometimes sit quietly and wonder why I'm not in a mental asylum. Then I take a good look around at everyone and realize maybe I already am. . .

Happy Friday Miss C!

Miss Cellania said...

Happy Friday, gwdMaine!