Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Guus the Giant Bunny


 

Guus is a Flemish Giant rabbit. He is two years old and lives in Amsterdam, where he goes for walks on a leash and loves hopping around the garden. Guus weighs 10 kilograms (22 pounds), but looks looks even bigger because he is so fluffy. He loves to cuddle with his humans, Danielle and Onno. Guus has identification tattoos in his ears indicating his birthplace and date. He can be quite destructive, but they've learned to work around that. See more of Guus at Instagram. (via Boing Boing)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like big buns and I cannot lie!

WilliamRocket said...

See ! That comment above is brilliant ... but we have NO IDEA who penned it ... somebody anonymous ... could be anyone ... might have been me.

Lol, it wasn't me.

That is a big bunny in the video.
I have had multiple bunnies for the last 12 years.
Only have 5 right now and one of them has super hero jumping powers and gets into another's enclosure, which causes a fight.
So last night at 1 a.m. I am out in the rain - it's winter here - trying to catch a very stressed bunny with a fisherman's net.
He's in the front room now, and after I have my coffee and finish reading Miss C I'll go out and make his fence even higher.

It's all go around here.

Anonymous said...

> I have had multiple bunnies for the last 12 years.

For pets or meat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ff68dXFsc