Sunday, August 28, 2022

Saul and Morris

 


FIRST TEXT MESSAGE:

Hi, Morris. This is Saul, next door. I've been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. When you're not around, I've been sharing your wife, day and night, probably much more than you. I haven't been getting it at home recently. I know that's no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can't live with the guilt & hope you'll accept my sincere apology and forgive me. Please suggest a fee for usage and I'll pay you.
- Saul.


Morris, feeling enraged and betrayed, grabbed his gun, went next door, and shot Saul dead. He returned home, shot his wife, poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Morris then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Saul.

SECOND TEXT MESSAGE:
Hi, Morris. Saul here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I assume you figured it out and noticed that the darned Spell-Check had changed "wi-fi" to "wife." Technology, hey? It'll be the death of us.


(Thanks, WTM!)

(Image credit: Free Clip Art)


5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, that's so bad -- I feel guilty for laughing.

Bicycle Bill said...

What image?

-"BB"-

Anonymous said...

Don't complain. It's a free image!

Miss Cellania said...

Sorry about that! I snagged an image and then completely forgot to add it. Good thing I left a source link, since I purge all my used images at the end of the day. Fixed now!

seafury said...

LOL That is great!!!!