Friday, December 11, 2020

Miss Cellania's Links

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron slated for Christmas 2023, to be directed by Wonder Woman's Patty Jenkins.

When the Warminster 'Thing' Terrorized a Small English Town. 

Students Give Their Teacher The Sweetest Surprise After Starting Class With Their Cameras All Turned Off. He thought they were all mad at him.

This Pennsylvanian winter cocktail is sweet, spicy, and possibly explosive. Be careful warming up any leftovers.

In 2020, Disinformation Broke The US. Lies about science, civil rights, and the vote itself have turned Americans against one another. (via Metafilter)

A roundup of raunchy and NSFW Christmas gag gifts for 2020.

Lost Muppet Christmas Carol song found at last, will be restored for future releases.

How are we not extinct yet? Be sure the sound is on.

A blast from the past (2016): 17 Delightful Gingerbread Constructions.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetest Surprise is either broken, or just doesn't work for me.

Miss Cellania said...

I can't fix it, because it's working fine for me.

gwdMaine said...

Jingle all the way Miss C!
Nobody likes a half-assed jingler.

Happy Friday.

Miss Cellania said...

Happy Friday, gwdMaine!

Jac said...

Ooof. How about a heads up when you're linking to serious injury and/or death?
I really wish I hadn't clicked on How are we not extinct yet?.
I got out of there fast but wasn't expecting to find that extreme level of injury on this blog.
I have a feeling it would have had serious trigger warnings if I had found it on Reddit myself.