Friday, January 25, 2008

Links to Learn Something

The Coldest Places on Earth. And you think it’s cold where YOU are!

The Battle of Movie Weapons. 20th Century Fox commissioned a survey of moviegoers on their favorite weapon used in films. (via Geek Like Me)

7 Powerful Steps to Overcoming Resistance and Actually Getting Stuff Done. I recognize good advice when I see it; I’d get somewhere if I could actually DO it!

Piecing Together the Dark Legacy of East Germany's Secret Police. Forty years of secret files are coming to light, including the shredded ones.

21 Money-Saving Sites from Around the Web.

"Weirdest" Animals to Get Conservation Attention. Good luck to the rare Hirola, the Bumblebee bat, and the Golden-rumped elephant shrew.

The Academy Award nominees, each with a link to more information. This is the time of year I always decide to watch more movies.

The super-secret Area 51 has a new name: Homey Airport. I am not making this up.

Wired celebrates the Macontosh’s 24th anniversary with a gallery of Apple's worst products. Can’t you just feel the love?

20 Foods To Snack On For Enhanced Productivity.

No comments: