Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fun Links

Where are they now: the cast of M*A*S*H. Hint: they are either dead, painting pictures, or have a new movie coming out.

Puppy vs. Robot. 8-bit style.

I want to be a machine. (via Everlasting Blort)

Japanese emoticons are made to be seen upright instead of sideways, and they require more keystrokes. The results are delightful, but I’m afraid I’ll never learn how to do them in a hurry. What Japan Thinks has a list of the Top Thirty Japanese Emoticons, with explanations. (via Metafilter)

Oscarology: a system of astrology based on what movie won the Best Picture Oscar for the year you were born.

Grand Entrances (or) How I Got to the Prom.

16 Post-It Note art projects. It’s amazing what you can do with too much free time and a closet of office supplies.

Six Musicians With Pasts They Hope You'll Forget. No, not criminal records, just records that gave them a strangely different different image.

An ad to be aired during the Superbowl that will make you laugh and think. Don’t adjust your speakers. It was created by deaf artists for Pepsico.

The New Shapes of Garden Produce.

So I guess I got kicked off another My Little Pony Forum. (Thanks, Jan!)

No comments: