Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Look How Badly They Want Tacos



Frijoles & Frescas Grilled Tacos in Las Vegas was robbed a few years ago. Much of the caper was caught by security cameras. While they most likely didn’t get away with any money, they sure caused a lot of damage. But the restaurant made lemonade by using the security footage to make an ad! The ad asked for any information from the public, but the biggest impact of the video appears to be making people crave tacos. That’s all good, too. (via reddit)

5 comments:

Barbwire said...

I had a quesadilla and beans for lunch, but now I want a taco!

Anonymous said...

oh geeeeze

if ever I make it out to my friend's place LOL
I'll have to stop by here

jamie said...

Tacos for breakfast? Sure, why not?

WilliamRocket said...

Ha, normally you warn us that a part of the video is an advert ... like with the Tom Scott one recently, but with this one !!!

Itsa alla advert, bambino !

(That may have been Italian, I don't know how to write Mexican)

Miss Cellania said...

Well, this time I warned you the whole thing was an ad.