Not sure how I would look in a bikini, but I have started to watch my food intake because it is the third day of spring here in Australia and fat is an insulator and thats the last thing you want when the temperatures hit 35 and the humidity is in the 90s. Not going near the sea, too many stone fish, Portuguese jellyfish, sharks, and Jonah whales. The beach is pretty bad too. Working on a system to air condition the swimming pool here.
Now see, I think 35C is about 95F, Miss C 90 humidity in Aussie is 90 humidity in most U.S. states Pretty sure Arizona is different.
1 comment:
Not sure how I would look in a bikini, but I have started to watch my food intake because it is the third day of spring here in Australia and fat is an insulator and thats the last thing you want when the temperatures hit 35 and the humidity is in the 90s.
Not going near the sea, too many stone fish, Portuguese jellyfish, sharks, and Jonah whales.
The beach is pretty bad too.
Working on a system to air condition the swimming pool here.
Now see, I think 35C is about 95F, Miss C
90 humidity in Aussie is 90 humidity in most U.S. states
Pretty sure Arizona is different.
Post a Comment