I believe Matt Mitchell has been to Cracker Barrel a few times. If there's a Cracker Barrel near you, you already know most of these rules, but he expands on them for your entertainment.
My church congregation never goes to Cracker Barrel on Sunday because of the crowd. But if we get together for a birthday lunch on a weekday, fine. Yes, I always get breakfast. Everyone knows that their gift shop is way overpriced because they cater to wealthy retired women on vacation who will buy anything for their grandchildren. But because I know this, I shop there for Christmas gifts that my circle won't see at Walmart. They have weird things that will appeal to a giftee's idiosyncrasies -and pralines. The golf tee game is still there, but you always have to grab some tees from an empty table because yours is missing a few. I didn't know about the stars on the server's aprons, possibly because no employee stays a year at my local restaurant, but that was the only thing that was new to me.
Sunday, September 13, 2026
The Ten Commandments of Cracker Barrel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment