That is funny because normally anyone with the name Conner is out there fighting against overrule ... and Skynet.
To anyone that has just been born into modern culture, Skynet is the 'maybe fictional' artificial intelligence that basically becomes self deciding and starts a nuclear death battle that kills most people off.
And I may be wrong, but Conner is the woman who's son comes back from the future, like Marty Fly, to warn her to be 'vigilant'.
The ex governor of California plays two people in the movie ... I used some latitude with the word people.
Funny how Americans vote TV and Movie stars in to positions of power, seems they rely on the visual rather than the mental.
1 comment:
That is funny because normally anyone with the name Conner is out there fighting against overrule ... and Skynet.
To anyone that has just been born into modern culture, Skynet is the 'maybe fictional' artificial intelligence that basically becomes self deciding and starts a nuclear death battle that kills most people off.
And I may be wrong, but Conner is the woman who's son comes back from the future, like Marty Fly, to warn her to be 'vigilant'.
The ex governor of California plays two people in the movie ... I used some latitude with the word people.
Funny how Americans vote TV and Movie stars in to positions of power, seems they rely on the visual rather than the mental.
Mental, ha, that's the word.
Post a Comment