Monday, August 13, 2018

If Monday Was a Video



If Monday was a video, you can guess what you'll see. Nothing goes right, and you wish it was another day. That's Monday in a nutshell. What really got me was the plastic wrap. It was a brand-new box, and he knew it would be hard to open. He must've bought that exact same brand before, and so knew it was a problem. I also knew the plastic wrap would show up again. I've had lots of problems with plastic wrap. So I'm going to spend the rest of today not doing any of these things. (via Metafilter)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand plastic wrap! It's creepy, and it doesn't stick. I use Glad Press n' Seal. Okay, you have to be careful not to compress the roll, because then it's like a solid block of post-its, but it's amazing for sticking tightly to bowls. You can also wrap a cut side of fruit, and the fruit won't brown!

I do not work for Glad. :-)