Thursday, May 20, 2021

Miss Cellania's Links

Terms and Conditions Apply. Can you get through all 29 pop-up windows without accepting terms and conditions, cookies, or notifications? (via Metafilter)


The Mystery Woman Who Mastered IBM’s 5,400-character Chinese Typewriter.  (via Damn Interesting)

Heavenly Metal: How Trench Art Keeps the Memories of Soldiers and Their Service Alive.

The Trouble with Alien Zombies. (via Digg)

In case you want to support businesses that pay their employees decently.

Biggest. Antlers. Ever. Meet the Irish Elk.

They ordered 51 trays of plants and got 510 square meters delivered. The story gets much better from there. (via Metafilter

The Ruins Of A Swinging Seventies Spa That Kept A Siberian Tiger Behind The Bar.

I knew I was the only poor person at my tech startup because...

A blast from the past (2017): 10 Times Kids Stole the Spotlight on Live Television.

2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Remember the 4 digit number for 5400 characters?
I'm glad to have a driver's licence to remind me of my name & address.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That article on trench art is really interesting.