Friday, April 01, 2022

Miss Cellania's Links

The Hazy Origins of April Fools' Day.

10 Historic Inspirations Behind Vampires

Federal marijuana legalization is stopped in its tracks.  (via Fark)

I let a baby bird nest in my hair for 84 days. (via Supa Fluffy)

A Golden-Age Hollywood Diet was a Hit Until People Started Dying.

Study Shows People with Toxoplasmosis are More Attractive.

Why C-3PO Had a Silver Leg in the Original Star Wars Trilogy. A question that has no answer. (via Pop Culturista)

Who will win (and who should win) at the 2022 Grammys.

Comic of the Day: Matt Shirley' Hobbies.

A blast from the past (2017): 10 Famous Birthdays to Celebrate in April.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April Fool's Day was actually first celebrated by Vlad the Impaler in 1454.

gwdMaine said...

I don't need April Fools' Day. My
life is already a joke. But I get
it; trust nothing and nobody.

Just like any other day.

Happy. . .Friday Miss C!