Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Tweet of the Day

A block party in Toledo, Ohio, was the scene of a major fireworks mishap Sunday night. A group of teens were seen throwing some kind of incendiary devices into a U-Haul truck filled with fireworks. The truck exploded, and ignited a stack of fireworks that had already been unloaded. Four people were injured. A longer video (containing NSFW language) shows that the explosions went on for several more minutes. I would bet they did not purchase the optional insurance when they rented the truck. (via Fark)

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

People are so stupid with dangerous fireworks. It's a wonder no one was killed. That young goalie for the Blue Jackets who was killed on July 4th by a stray firework wasn't so fortunate.

WilliamRocket said...

I used to love fireworks when I was about 18.
Now I have rescue animals I and hate fireworks with every bone in my body.