Thursday, February 28, 2019

Blue Marble 3



Marble engineer Kaplamino is back with his most ambitious chain reaction marble run ever. It involves pyrotechnics, pinball levers, winches, and everything you can think of ...but no fidget spinners this time. He says,
I'm out of my comfort zone this time because the chain reaction is taking place on two tables, and with 0 fidget spinners. It is the longest in terms of duration and the one that takes up the most space in my room. I tried to use a little bit of everything like rubber bands, magnets, and elements. I had so many failures that I stopped counting, as always only a few tricks were responsible for the majority of failures, can you guess which ones?
Kaplamino goes into more detail about the tricks at the YouTube page. (via Boing Boing)

No comments: