Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fun and Funny Links

Have an 8-bit Christmas! Listen anytime online, but if you download the collection, net proceeds go to the charity Child's Play.

Watch this illusion from different angles. Does it keep changing on you like it did me?

Rwandan Grand Prix. No need to let a little thing like lack of a car keep you from drag racing.

Thank God It’s Friday: 7 Reasons to Love Dragnet. Not that I really needed any extra reasons besides I always liked it.

The 7 Most Pointlessly Horrifying Plastic Surgery Procedures. Someone somewhere thinks these bodymods are a good idea, and even worth paying for.

The vengeful god of Tetris. I knew someone with a diabolical mind decided which block I would get next.

25 Extreme Examples of Laziness. Actually, there are 23 examples, because one is a double and they were too lazy to find a 25th. (via BroBible)

8 Truly Strange Christmas Customs, from the Christmas pickle to the pooping log.

No comments: