These days being an immigrant in the USA is scary. These days the other 194 countries of the world reckon the USA is the the country they most fear. I guess Trump supporters will see that as a good thing ... it is not. Remembering that the American people voted him in TWICE makes us feel that every one of you agrees with hunting down anyone in the USA who is brown and possibly from a different country, and that if we in different countries say anything about what a complete dick your president and administration is, you will invade us and take our oil. Its the low I.Q. school yard bully thing made big. Can you imagine the orange dimwit clown at school ?
1 comment:
Not a recent publication then ?
These days being an immigrant in the USA is scary.
These days the other 194 countries of the world reckon the USA is the the country they most fear.
I guess Trump supporters will see that as a good thing ... it is not.
Remembering that the American people voted him in TWICE makes us feel that every one of you agrees with hunting down anyone in the USA who is brown and possibly from a different country, and that if we in different countries say anything about what a complete dick your president and administration is, you will invade us and take our oil.
Its the low I.Q. school yard bully thing made big.
Can you imagine the orange dimwit clown at school ?
Post a Comment