Monday, July 20, 2026

A Tempting Offer



In case you can't tell, that's a one dollar bill. This is from a short video you can see at reddit

2 comments:

WilliamRocket said...

Thank you, I saw that somewhere else and I could not fathom what it was about.
Not being even a slight fan of soccer/football, I'd assumed it must be about the swept back haired blonde and the young guy thinking he was at a strip club or something ... then I thought the yellow shirted guys were maybe 'The Chunder from Downunder' and the young guy thought he was at a strip club or something ...

I have no idea what MLS or VAR stand for ..... maybe Vague Acronym Reference ... Must Like Skittles ?

Miss Cellania said...

MLS is major league soccer. I don't know what VAR stands for, but since the ref is looking at a video replay, I assume it means Video A-something Replay.