Thursday, August 03, 2023

The Next Killer Animal Movie Involves a Sloth



After Cocaine Bear, what will be the next killer animal film? When I heard of a horror movie about a killer sloth, I had to laugh. Sloths are very slow, so slow they are named after the sin of laziness. It's their ecological niche. And the title? Slotherhouse. A resident of a sorority house buys a sloth because they are cute. But Alpha, as they call her, is out for revenge against mankind- or something like that. Why they didn't go with the tagline "the deadliest of the seven deadly sins" is beyond me. It's hard to tell from the trailer that this is an intentional horror comedy, but how could it be anything but? Slotherhouse opens in theaters August 30. If there are enough sequels, we will eventually get Slotherhouse 5. (via Gizmodo)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Here's my money--let me go see it.