Monday, July 11, 2016

The Restles Corpse Series

It occurred to me that my archives here of mental_floss articles only goes back to about 2009, when I posted some really interesting things before that. So, as I find them, I will re-post so a. I can find them myself, and 2. you might enjoy them. I did a three-part series about famous dead people. Oh yeah, there are many famous people who are dead, but these are dead bodies that had adventures, or at least weird stories. Check out 6 Restless Corpses, then 6 More Restless Corpses and 6 Restless Corpses: Heads of State Edition.

3 comments:

hearsetrax said...

most curious list

Anonymous said...

A Paul Reiser fan, I presume? I just saw him on "I'll Have What Phil's Having", made me laugh just to listen to his voice!

Miss Cellania said...

I remember Paul Reiser from that one TV show (didn't watch it much), but I don't understand what you're getting at.