Two-year-old Roman bakes his first cake. The cake making itself is not so astonishing, since Mommy does the measuring and part of the mixing. However, I was surprised to find that Roman is a boy, since he has an amazing vocabulary for that age. In my experience, girls learn words very early and boys don't talk until you start worrying about them. Then they suddenly speak in complete sentences. Of course, that's generalizing, and I shouldn't assume all kids are the same. Anyway, Roman is adorable as he leads us through the process of baking a delicious cake.
Update: Yeah, I shouldn't have generalized, because the silent thing happened in my family. My grandson is now four, and he hasn't stopped talking (in two languages) since he said his first word years ago.
1 comment:
You can never have too many sprinkles. ;)
This little chap is adorable and so very polite.
Post a Comment