They don't need those data centers for AI. They need them for keeping an eye on all of you with the Flock camera, smartphone data etc. You have zero privacy left. Gave it all away for 'safety".
I saw a demonstration ... on You Tube, I believe ... that showed it was quicker using a circular saw (Skilsaw is a brand) to cut the poles that hold the cameras than a cutting discs or a reciprocating saw. The guy used an aluminium pole, which he called aluminum ... but I am not sure that camera poles are not steel. Best bet would be to drive your vehicle into them to test which metal they are, if you do it at a great enough speed you may not even need to use any form of cutting device.
3 comments:
They don't need those data centers for AI. They need them for keeping an eye on all of you with the Flock camera, smartphone data etc. You have zero privacy left. Gave it all away for 'safety".
When I was young (many, many years ago) we always knew Thursday had the word poop in it. The letters are there, and in the right order..
I saw a demonstration ... on You Tube, I believe ... that showed it was quicker using a circular saw (Skilsaw is a brand) to cut the poles that hold the cameras than a cutting discs or a reciprocating saw.
The guy used an aluminium pole, which he called aluminum ... but I am not sure that camera poles are not steel.
Best bet would be to drive your vehicle into them to test which metal they are, if you do it at a great enough speed you may not even need to use any form of cutting device.
Post a Comment