The wood pigeons come and eat the seeds from the flax plants in my garden, and they, the wood pigeons, are big hefty birds the size of cats, so it probably has some nutrients in it ... I guess like all seeds do.
Flax plants shoot out a 3 to 4 metre woody stem full of seeds, and the big fat wood pigeons cling on as these stalks bend under their weight.
The flax plant itself is used to make linen.
I have always thought that tea should only be called tea if it is made from tea leaves, the leaves of the tea plant. A similar rule should be applied to milk ... it's made from a cow, not oats or acorns or peas.
1 comment:
The wood pigeons come and eat the seeds from the flax plants in my garden, and they, the wood pigeons, are big hefty birds the size of cats, so it probably has some nutrients in it ... I guess like all seeds do.
Flax plants shoot out a 3 to 4 metre woody stem full of seeds, and the big fat wood pigeons cling on as these stalks bend under their weight.
The flax plant itself is used to make linen.
I have always thought that tea should only be called tea if it is made from tea leaves, the leaves of the tea plant.
A similar rule should be applied to milk ... it's made from a cow, not oats or acorns or peas.
Post a Comment