Monday, March 08, 2021

Miss Cellania's Links

Boeing 737 Diverted by Cat Attack. (via reddit)

The New Star Wars Trilogy Wasn’t Worth It. Mel magazine weights the profits against the damage it left behind.

Did a Viking Woman Named Gudrid Really Travel to North America in 1000 A.D.?

Scared Parents Revealed The Creepiest Things Their Kids Ever Said. (Thanks, WTM!)

The Covid-19 stimulus bill, explained in 600 words

A Murmuration in the Shape of a Bird. How photographer James Crombie got the shot of a lifetime. (via Kottke

People Are Revealing The Absolute Worst Things Their Bosses Said To Them.

100-Million-Year-Old Seafloor Sediment Bacteria Have Been Resuscitated. (via Damn Interesting)

A blast from the past (2015): 11 Delightful Bento Artists.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gudrid -- the perfect heroine for International Women's Day today!

Anonymous said...

It high school I was working at a recycling plant with a huge automobile shredder. I was out with appendicitis at the hospital when a car driven by monkeys crashed into the hospital and ran me over. I was pulling the rabid monkeys off of me with a broken leg, when a meteor hit what was left of the hospital killing my Grandmother and giving me Class A burns over 113% of my body. My boss called me to come into work to clean the car shredder without a lockout or protection. So I went and was killed instantly when it activated. I didn't get time-and-a-half that day.