Friday, February 14, 2020

Miss Cellania's Links

A Flowchart: Can We Date? According to the circumstances of my last husband, we should not have, but it worked out anyway. (via Nag on the Lake

A Brief History Of Why America's Healthcare System Sucks.

Women Don’t Become ‘Nice Girls,’ They Become ‘Pick Mes.’ Another way society teaches women to become their own worst enemies.

In A Departure From The Comics, Negan Is Going Full Whisperer On The Walking Dead. The series returns a week from Sunday.

“If I Couldn’t Tell These Stories, I Would Die”: Lincoln and Laughter. The president had a non-stop gift for humor.  (via Damn Interesting)

Trump to NY: Stop lawsuits against me if you want Global Entry. The very definition of extortion.

NBC baseball writer Craig Calcaterra found a map of the Western Hemisphere that his daughter Anna had been working on, and we all have so many questions. Everyone is horrified at the idea of Ohio 2. (via Mashable)

In Their Own Words: Unpublished Children's Notebooks Reveal Poignant View of History. 

A blast from the past (2007): Offbeat Animal Competitions.

5 comments:

gwdMaine said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sunflowers are yellow

I bet you were expecting something romantic but no,
this is just gardening facts.

Happy Valentine's Day to the Queen of Hearts.

Miss Cellania said...

Happy Valentines Day, gwdMaine!

MarkOfIowa said...

Happy Friday the 14th, Miss C!

Miss Cellania said...

Happy Friday, Mark!

xoxoxoBruce said...

Can I join the fan club too, really, huh huh, can I, can I, pleeeeeeese?