Monday, December 26, 2022

Flying Coach



If they made a movie about flying coach, it would surely be a horror film. And here’s the trailer. It’s not quite accurate, as I haven’t seen food of any kind (outside of peanuts) offered on a domestic flight in decades, at any price. And I don’t even want to peek behind the curtain, because seeing first class is depressing when you’re flying coach. You keep telling yourself that it’s only a couple of hours to save days of driving, but by the time you get through ticketing and security and multiple terminals and delays and airport food, that road trip looks pretty good. (via Tastefully Offensive)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post 9/11 and I am never flying again. 16 hours to moms and back twice a year. Look on the bright side: I have a dozen phenomenal places to grab a bite on the way, and *my* music is terrific.