Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deer Hunters


A carload of deer hunters, looking for a place to hunt, pulled into a farmer's yard. The driver went up to the farmhouse to ask permission to hunt on his land.

The old farmer said, "Sure you can hunt, but would you do me a favor?

That old mule over there is 20 years old and sick with cancer, but I don't have the heart to kill her. Would you do it for me?

The hunter said, "Sure" and headed for the car.

Walking back, however, he decided to pull a trick on his deer hunting buddies. He got into the car and when they asked if the farmer said it was OK, he said, "No, we can't hunt here, but I'm going to teach that old cuss a lesson."

With that, he rolled down his window, stuck his rifle out and blasted the mule. Then he exclaimed, "There, that will teach him!"

A second shot rang out from the passenger side and one of his deer hunting buddies shouted, "I got his cow, lets get out of here!!!"

No comments: