Saturday, June 27, 2026

Chicken



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Herbert Hoover's campaign promise.

WilliamRocket said...

Unless that pot is extremely tall, and has either a weight at the bottom or simply four or more stacked chickens, I wonder about the factual implied buoyancy of the entire physically fabricated picture.

I also baulk at the questioners chosen moniker
Hunting
Fishin
Gloving
Everyday
Too much Brokeback Mountain for me.

WTFGhost said...

It's actually worse. It's hunging, fishin' and GLOVING every day, which makes me think it's actually Curly, from Of Mice And Men, who gloved every day. I was always so sad that Curly forced poor Bennie to go through the horrible trauma of watching a man's fist get crushed in a giant hand.

But it's also possible it's a glove fanatic, and, hey, to each their own. Heinlein described two naval officers, fine men, both with broad collections, one of stamps and postage cancellations, and the other, of women's underwear, and I kind of liked the way of putting it, "doesn't matter if you think it's weird, someone like it." As long as all underwear is honorably obtained, of course.
I had a friend who had her underpants stolen from the washing machine at the laundromat. I groaned that some poor fool had heard it's good to get undergarments "still damp," see, and... but the real point is, that's dishonorable.