Friday, October 06, 2023

Miss Cellania's Links

Hand Embroidered Satellite Imagery.

State Fair of Texas fixes embarrassing welcome sign mistake. (via Fark)

Enter Trump's Quantum Mar-a-Lago Realm, where everything is everything all at once. The latest from Tom the Dancing Bug.

Meet Warmed-Over Flavor, the Phenomenon That Turns Leftovers Funky. And what you can do about it.

30 Eyebrow-Arching Historical Facts.

This comic succinctly defines the mental load women are often stuck with in the family.

William Rankin: The Man Who Fell Through a Thundercloud. It was not a pleasant experience, meaning it damn near killed him.

Which human population is the most genetically unique? (via Damn Interesting)

The Minimalist Bed: Monastic Bed-Making Is In—And We’re Here for It. I read it, and discovered I have been making my bed this way all my life.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weir glad yore hear. Texas, The Ejumacation Stait

gwdMaine said...

There are two types of people in the world: Those who think there's nothing better than getting into a made bed every night, and those who think I'm an adult now and I'm never making my bed again. Some might call them husband and wife.

Hint: You don't need to make your bed if you never get out of it.

Happy Friday Miss C!

Miss Cellania said...

happy Friday, gwdMaine!

I make my bed, usually badly, because 1. all that cat hair, and 2. everyone has to go through my bedroom to get to a downstairs bathroom.

xoxoxoBruce said...

If I made my bed it would never dry out, I sweat in my sleep.

I feel for you Miss C, the house we lived in from when I was about 7 until I left home the path from both the kitchen and back door, to the bathroom was through my room, so it had to be spotless. No toiletries or comb/brush, or anything else, out in the open on the dresser. Either in a drawer or the closet.