Monday, June 19, 2017

Killer Home Decor

I have an ongoing project to make posts for mental_floss articles I wrote way back when that I do not have an archive for. Here's one from back in 2007. 


Have you ever had visions of living like The Addams Family? Or maybe you just want to make your family and friends wonder about you. No matter how normal your home decor is, it's fun to have something around to make people gasp, and then (maybe) laugh. But if you put all the products I found together, you'd have a truly scary home. Check them out in a list I wrote for Mental Floss.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well, I suppose it could be blood, but my first thought was that someone had a major problem with an open .̶c̶a̶n̶  55-gallon drum of red paint.

hearsetrax said...

me and my other friends have coughed up scarier items then these


I'm just happy I got my own coffin maker and that my friends always have the oddish cadaver and two to lend out jejeje