Thursday, December 11, 2014

90 Facts About the '90s



Many of the most avid internet users grew up pin the ‘90s, and have fond memories of the decade. However, of you were young then, you might now know all these 90 facts in this week’s mental_floss List Show. Get ready for a wave of nostalgia! If you are older, the ‘90s might have skipped by while you weren’t paying close attention. That would be me- I was busy going through a mid-life crisis. But I well remember Miss Cleo! Once I was running a radio contest and picked up the phone to tell someone they were the sixth caller, and Miss Cleo started talking. The joke was, if she were really psychic, she would have been the winning caller number nine. John Green has some amazing trivia that you never thought of -like how ‘90s boy bands were named. I never had a clue. (via mental_floss)

No comments: