Thursday, May 02, 2024

Miss Cellania's Links

The Lion King Gets a Prequel.

Blue milk launched just in time for Star Wars Day. 

Why Do Some Songs Fade Out at the End? I thought everyone knew, but some folks think Taylor Swift invented it.

Turn Your Garden Into an Ark of Taste for Nearly Lost Plants. Slow Food’s annual “Plant a Seed Kit” encourages home-gardeners to cultivate rare and endangered crops.  (via Nag on the Lake)

Take this short quiz from the Canadian Journalism Foundation to find out if you recognize AI generated, false news content. I got them all right, because I'm a news junkie. (via Metafilter)

And… SHAZAM! Trump has criminal immunity! The latest from Tom the Dancing Bug.

Performance artist Harriet Richardson says this is the best thing that ever happened to her. Click to the right to see the story in several images. (via Kottke)

Rabbits Are Creatures of the Underworld According to Ancient Fears.

Francesca Rojas: The First Murderer to be Apprehended by Fingerprint Evidence.

6 comments:

chich said...

Got all the fake news quiz ones right - and I'm not a news junkie! I do however, have faith in the power of bullshit luck :)

gwdMaine said...

Hey there hop stuff! Is that you in Chapter V trying some granadilla?

Happy Friday!

Miss Cellania said...

Maybe so. Thanks, gwdMaine, even though today is Thursday.

Anonymous said...

It’s probably Friday somewhere…

gwdMaine said...

Have a happy Friday! I shall be away from The Iternet a bit.

And I see reCAPTCHA is gone. Guess it wasn't just me.

Miss Cellania said...

And you as well, gwdMaine! I have a busy weekend, so there won't be a links list on Friday anyway.