Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Miss Cellania's Links

Movies That Were Better Than the Book. And why.

Robert Falcon Scott’s Final Letters. (via Nag on the Lake)

Who’s the daddy? Difficult to say in Victorian times. (via Damn Interesting)

Four Seasons, More or Less.

These Scientists May Have Found a Cure for ‘Bubble Boy’ Disease.

What Do Animals Dream About?

Inside Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. JJ Abrams and cast members tell us more than the trailers reveal. (via Uproxx)

The Perfect Decal for a Dent. (via Boing Boing)

My Fight With a Sidewalk Robot. A life-threatening encounter with AI technology convinced me that the needs of people with disabilities need to be engineered into our autonomous future. (via Digg)

A blast from the past (2007): Jellyfish.


4 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

The Decal for a Dent link took me to facebook but didn't show anything, whereas the BoingBoing link does.

Miss Cellania said...

Hmm, it's working for me. Glad you got to see it any, way!

WilliamRocket said...

Yes, they wanted me to log in to Facebook, a tracking site that I cut ties with a few years ago.
Signed; Tomasina (not my real name but they are watching, so ...)

gwdMaine said...

NO ONE'S PAYING ATTENTION!