Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Eagle Sinks Hole-in-One



In golf, an eagle is when you score two under par. That's exactly what happened on this par 3 hole. A golfer in Vancouver was out for his first round of golf in 2019, and teed off right into the green. That's when an eagle flew in to inspect the ball, and started playing with it. While the golfers approached, they cheered him on into placing the ball in the hole, making this a hole-in-one! This bird has seen the game and knows how it is played.
Despite the rules of golf saying I need to replace it (which I did and missed the putt), this will still go down as my hole in one story for life.
The resulting video was worth the effort of getting out on the links in January in Canada. (Thanks, WTM!)



3 comments:

WTM said...

I would have labeled it 'Eagle Facilitates Eagle' or some such.

I presume you noticed someone beat you to the draw on this at the other site?

Miss Cellania said...

Yeah, that's what I get for taking the time to find an embedable video.

xoxoxoBruce said...

What? Other site? There is no other site, there is only [strike]Zuul[/strike] Miss C!