post title implies these feet belong to 2 diff people. 4 toed right foot with no visible hairs & rather swollen ankle could possibly be a visual reminder of diabetes circulation risks
Lars' eyes see more than mine ! I was just confused by there being two people standing, each with their other foot elevated somewhere between the two people ... obviously they had to tie their two other feet together, while in their underwear, and balance as if one person, a feet, ha ha, made more difficult due to one of them having a missing toe, which offsets the brain's balancing act a lot ... so I am toeld.
3 comments:
I can see why he would paint the nails on only his right foot; it distracts from how hairy them piggies is on his left one.
post title implies these feet belong to 2 diff people. 4 toed right foot with no visible hairs & rather swollen ankle could possibly be a visual reminder of diabetes circulation risks
Lars' eyes see more than mine !
I was just confused by there being two people standing, each with their other foot elevated somewhere between the two people ... obviously they had to tie their two other feet together, while in their underwear, and balance as if one person, a feet, ha ha, made more difficult due to one of them having a missing toe, which offsets the brain's balancing act a lot ... so I am toeld.
Post a Comment