Friday, October 02, 2026

Plausible





Who do you trust the most for accurate reporting: Russian sources, the Daily Mail, or Twitter? (via Bits and Pieces)

1 comment:

WilliamRocket said...

That sort of stuff never happens to me when I burgle hair salons.

Think maybe there is a deeper story ?
Think maybe he went to rob a HAIR SALON for other reasons than money, jewels and gold bullion ?
Think maybe they had had a few 'HAIR EVENTS' before ?
Think maybe the news report came from Russian Penthouse magazine, circa 1979 ?

Don't often get my hair cut, but when I do, it is by a 78 year old woman named Annette, who looks NOTHING like Olga Zajac, and who has NEVER learnt karate or even how to make sushi.

Love the reverse Stockholm Syndrome where Olga gave 'burglar' Viktor jeans, food and the Russian equivalent of $30 when he left.

(had to look up the exchange rate, and for the year 2014, $34 is what the AI thing on Google replied with .... it's probably correct, but that doesn't mean the AI robots are not going to take us over in the near future)

Just another comment - White people originally came from near the Caucasus Mountains, the 'birthplace' of all White people. I say birthplace, but really it was where the off world aliens placed our forebears ... the idea of Adam and Eve of bible fiction was based on these original White folk ... I don't know from which off world alien people the African looking people came from, and neither do I know which planet, or if it was even from inside our solar system that the Caucasus depositors came from, what am I, superknowledgable ? but suffice to say the concept of panspermia, in any stage of maturity, is a far more believable theory than some magic ghost man in the sky making babies die of cancers and throwing grown nice people into a massive burning pit of tar and brimstone gas (? been a while since I read the bible) because they are a bit homosexual or simply had the brain to doubt the magic man itself ...I say it because what is all this rubbish about a god being a bloke ? What good would his penis be except for causing yellow rain, surely if you were going to make up a story you would base it upon a WOMAN ??? You know, creator of LIFE and all that ?

Where was I ? ... oh yes, the Caucasus Mountains ... so how come I am not as handsome as poor ol' Victor Jasinski (now 44 and probably still sequestered in bed, crying) .... how come when I look around me I don't see women looking like Olga Zajac (recently having turned 40 but probably still looks a bit like Kelly Bundy)

I reckon, overall, my idea about off world aliens is far more believable than the Victor/Olga spin doctor spun story.

You mileage may vary.