Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fun and Funnies

I think you need to go see this ad for Cadbury chocolate. I’m not telling you anything else about it, except that it make me smile. (via Metafilter)

Partial Face Transplants. Some very good Photoshop users made portraits by using the left side of one person’s face, and the right side of another. Cover half the face with your hand to recognize who it is. (via Dump Trumpet)

I honestly thought this Star Wars/Simpsons mashup was from the TV show, but it was done by animator Rich Cando. (via YesButNoButYes)

Show them to me. (NSFW)

Gravity, explained in a retro animation. (via Everlasting Blort)

Crosswalk Prank. (via Cynical-C)

I’ll bet he can do it better than he can say it. (via Boing Boing)

The evil eye of the Vampire Squid.

Durian is a hypnotically beautiful animation. Take five minutes and chill out to this. (via Miltant Platytpus)

No comments: