Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Rock Horse



Ontario horse groomer Autumn Purdy plays music while she works in the stable. One quarterhorse mare really likes the music, and will bob her head and dance -but only to heavy metal tunes. She loves music by Rammstein, Motörhead, Of Virtue, Rob Zombie, Pantera, and Korn, but her absolute favorite music is by Slipknot. Purdy did a little experimentation, and the horse just turned her back when hearing country music! She bobbed a little to Tom Jones, but soon lost interest. You can see more of her head-banging joy at TikTok. (via Laughing Squid)

1 comment:

WilliamRocket said...

I had to go look up Whitehorse on You Tube as i thought they were a Canadian band and I am pretty sure Ontario is up there somewhere too (lol)

I thought if Whitehorse were metal enough I could make some sort of funny yet on point comment ... sadly that didn't come about.

But Whitehorse was an experience, and not only the music but also in every clip (clop ?) I watched, one of them looked totally different.

I can be a harsh judge, but I do Springsteen's 'I'm On Fire' better than they do.

Polishes fingernails on upper left side of jersey.