Thursday, August 03, 2017

Affectionate Fish



Fish aren't known for showing affection. Most fish do not want to be touched by humans at all. But Bon Shaw has a Blood Parrot Cichlid that craves human interaction. That fish really loves being petted!
This little guy just loves to watch me wherever I am in the room, he'll do anything to get my attention. And when I look at him he flares out his gills and dances from side to side just hoping that I'll come over to play. If I drop food in the aquarium he'll ignore it and hope to play. I have to walk away to get him to go find the food which has floated away by then. That said, in another tank I have a second Blood Parrot Cichlid that loves me but doesn't want to be touched. It's like having one dog and one cat. You just have to love the differences.
(via Tastefully Offensive)

No comments: