Friday, October 02, 2026

How They Made Casablamca



I love the movie Casablanca. I've always had a soft spot for movies that don't give us an all around happy ending. While Casablanca was a near perfect film, it was chaos while filming. No one knew how it was going to end, and the script was produced day to day as they shot footage. Even when it was finished, the ending was fiddled with, and they would have kept changing it if they could. You'll learn about that and more in this video. One part that really bothered me was when they were talking about actress Madeline Lebeau and kept showing images of Ingrid Bergman in her place, but overall I learned stuff. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casablamca has a lot more gunfire in it that the original. BLAM! BLAM!

Anonymous said...

In my experience of this YouTube channel, the titles of their videos make claims about 'lost scenes' that they never show, all in order to get views. Shame, since Casablanca is one of my favorite movies.