Talk Like a Pirate Day was a big thing about 20 years ago, but over time, I tended to forget it until it was too late, and fewer people cared. Silly memes can only last so long. But it's today!
Someone forgot to swab the pop deck.. oi! Shave me belly with a rusty razor; it's an annual reminder in my calendar, leftover from my working days when I would always generate an appropriate e-mail or two.
We lawyers definitely have a sense of humor. I have said in court, on court record, such things as: Aggravated Booger Flicking Wind-up hopping penis (got that one in there 21 times in the same trial) & Butt hurt
And at side bar: Yes, your honor, but can we just keep standing here until I quit grinning? (Name withheld only because I'm still working...)
4 comments:
in memoriam the best muppet pirate, Tim Curry
SEE? Lawyers have a sense of humour too!
Someone forgot to swab the pop deck.. oi! Shave me belly with a rusty razor; it's an annual reminder in my calendar, leftover from my working days when I would always generate an appropriate e-mail or two.
We lawyers definitely have a sense of humor.
I have said in court, on court record, such things as:
Aggravated Booger Flicking
Wind-up hopping penis (got that one in there 21 times in the same trial)
&
Butt hurt
And at side bar:
Yes, your honor, but can we just keep standing here until I quit grinning?
(Name withheld only because I'm still working...)
Post a Comment