Sunday, February 14, 2021

Love Songs for Real Life



New love may be all giddy with hearts and flowers and declarations of undying devotion, but when you've been in a committed relationship for a while, real love boils down to making your significant other's life easier. You'll get points for trying, and even noticing these things is a sign of love. It's still best to follow through. The Holderness family has plenty of examples in this medley of love song parodies. Happy Valentines Day!

Honestly, I knew my last husband was "the one" when he came over and cleaned my carpet, knowing how I disliked that chore (I have since gotten rid of the carpet). That being said, I got used to the fact that we WILL watch what a man wants to watch on TV several husbands ago, so much that now that I am alone, I cut the cord because I don't even know how to select a TV show anymore.  


No comments: