Monday, August 22, 2005

Welcome to Miss Cellania




I love reading other folk’s blogs, so I’ve been toying with the idea of having my own. I’m a single working mother, so what I REALLY need is another hobby to take up all that spare time. I’m neither a gifted nor a prolific writer (though some may argue with the prolific part), and the everyday events of my life are nothing to write home about. Well, maybe the home folks care, but not the general public. And I KNOW no one cares about my opinions, though I have some. There is no broad field of interest I am an expert in. And I sometimes end a sentence with a preposition. So I will try to keep the personal rambling short, and devote this blog to fun stuff that you may enjoy. Contributions are welcome, so if you come across anything interesting, email me. Let me know if I can use your name.

To start things off, here is one of my favorite music videos. Also Here is a really strange and difficult game. I've just started trying to figure it out. So far, I've crashed it, burned it, and punctured it. A real time-waster.

Thought for Today- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.








No comments: