I grew up learning actual English, as opposed to 'American' English, and redundant means exactly that, not needed. When I first saw this I read it twice to see if I had glassed over the word redundant being written as 'redumbdant' a word coined on the TV show 'Three and a Half Men'. Actual English, as in the language where herb is pronounce just like her, but with a b on the end, and not like the French say it, with the silent H ... which they also do for hospital, helicopter, and probably hello (but with a bone jaw) Don't be like the French, they eat frog's legs.
Also, there should be a ban on having a prearranged question loaded with a blue 'Send Now' button, the amount of times I have been selling something and I get 15 messages with 'Hi William, is this still available ?' Yes, yes of course it is, otherwise I would have cancelled the advert, do I LOOK like a moron ?
No, no I do not.
When my father was living in Hervey Bay, Queensland, a place famous for having whales come close to shore, he had a tricycle to ride around on, used it to go grocery shopping, good exercise and no need for good balance. Maybe I will get one, ready for when I cannot pass my driver's license, although we'll all be riding in self driving cars by then, the joy of driving stolen from us by money hungry Musky and his ilk. Ugh, writing Musk reminds me of Trump .... not my president, literally, but a buffoon worthy of my detriment, and also the orange catalyst for me paying much higher fuel prices to feed my beautiful, black, powerful, Italian car, the driving of which is my one remaining joy (since I joined the castrato choir)
4 comments:
Count the wheels – there's three of 'em.
Since a bicycle only needs two wheels, I guess that's makes it redundant.
-"BB"-
Or it's advertised in England... where "redundant" is used for extra items and for being downsized. "He's been made redundant."
RandomTroll
I grew up learning actual English, as opposed to 'American' English, and redundant means exactly that, not needed.
When I first saw this I read it twice to see if I had glassed over the word redundant being written as 'redumbdant' a word coined on the TV show 'Three and a Half Men'.
Actual English, as in the language where herb is pronounce just like her, but with a b on the end, and not like the French say it, with the silent H ... which they also do for hospital, helicopter, and probably hello (but with a bone jaw)
Don't be like the French, they eat frog's legs.
Also, there should be a ban on having a prearranged question loaded with a blue 'Send Now' button, the amount of times I have been selling something and I get 15 messages with 'Hi William, is this still available ?'
Yes, yes of course it is, otherwise I would have cancelled the advert, do I LOOK like a moron ?
No, no I do not.
When my father was living in Hervey Bay, Queensland, a place famous for having whales come close to shore, he had a tricycle to ride around on, used it to go grocery shopping, good exercise and no need for good balance.
Maybe I will get one, ready for when I cannot pass my driver's license, although we'll all be riding in self driving cars by then, the joy of driving stolen from us by money hungry Musky and his ilk.
Ugh, writing Musk reminds me of Trump .... not my president, literally, but a buffoon worthy of my detriment, and also the orange catalyst for me paying much higher fuel prices to feed my beautiful, black, powerful, Italian car, the driving of which is my one remaining joy (since I joined the castrato choir)
Lol, in a very high voice.
Post a Comment