A couple of others – ● "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" ● "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab 'em by the p*ssy. You can do anything." ● "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"
There are some great artists around, hey ?
ReplyDeleteWish I could draw like that.
The last one is 'infamous' by the way.
A couple of others –
ReplyDelete● "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"
● "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab 'em by the p*ssy. You can do anything."
● "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"
-"BB"-
Here's my favorite:
ReplyDelete"I just want to find 11,780 votes.."