Use it before the 28th month Which I think is called Valhalla Use by the first of Valhalla, 2013
Unless 'Lock 24 Restaurant' is situated in the United States, in which case use the coupon before the second of February, 2013.
Seeing as it is called Lock 24, I assume it is near a canal, and as it is written in English, I further assume it is in the United Kingdom, where canals and LOCKS, abound.
So it is definitely to be used before the 2nd of Valhalla then.
Doesn't matter. It expired five years ago anyway.
ReplyDeleteUse it before the 28th month
ReplyDeleteWhich I think is called Valhalla
Use by the first of Valhalla, 2013
Unless 'Lock 24 Restaurant' is situated in the United States, in which case use the coupon before the second of February, 2013.
Seeing as it is called Lock 24, I assume it is near a canal, and as it is written in English, I further assume it is in the United Kingdom, where canals and LOCKS, abound.
So it is definitely to be used before the 2nd of Valhalla then.